European Central Bank is answering all the groovy questions
European Central Bank is going to answer the most relevant questions in the financial sphere on February 12, 2018. Mario Draghi will respond to such questions as does Bitcoin offer a viable alternative to traditional currencies. As a prelude, this question was posted by the ECB on twitter and received more than 15,000 responses in a day. Europeans aged between 16 and 35 can also ask questions around three main topics: possibility of a new global economic crisis, cryptocurrencies and Blockchain, Europe’s economic recovery and youth unemployment. The session is a part of the ECB’s third Youth Dialogue which usually constitutes a series of talks held by the Bank’s policymakers with students and young people from different countries and backgrounds.
Here is the short-list of questioned to be answered:
- What are some of the current risks and opportunities in the global economy?
- Is Europe's financial sector more stable and secure than it was during the crisis?
- Will bitcoin offer a viable alternative to traditional currencies?
- What is the ECB's view on bitcoin and other similar technologies?
- What can the ECB do to improve economic conditions and help address unemployment?
- Will young people also feel the benefits of the current economic recovery in Europe?